Thursday, August 2, 2012

Last Weekend's Fun!(:


Hey guys

Even though it’s almost the weekend, I just wanted to share some pictures of what I got to do last weekend with my family.  Saturday we went to Valley Fair (an amusement park) and where they all day going on roller coasters and pigging out. I had such a fun time. Sunday after church my husband family got together and we took one big family portrait after that we went out to eat.

Also this weekend I will be making a Glammed by Tarin Facebook page. I just want it to be easier for you guys to go on that and check for updates instead of having to go on my personal page! So stay on the lookout for that! Make sure to like it once it’s up that way you can get all the updates on your Facebook page.

XOXO




The hubers side of the family








All my nephews besides the oldest

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: