Saturday, October 27, 2012

How did i do?


Hello lovelies !
I just wanted to do a quick post on what I’m wearing today! I was so nervous about this outfit! My blouse is a high-low blouse (here) and the first time I wore it I didn’t like out it look, so I decided to tuck it this morning!  As we all know I’m a chunky girl, so I didn’t know how it would turn out but it’s not too horrible! Sorry for the horrible pictures, i took them on my I-pod!


( My smile was bugging me, i had to do weird faces)


What do you guys think?
Have a great rest of the weekend!



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

13 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit looks great! I love the sparkly pockets :)

    xoKelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so super cute! newest follower! stop by and say hi!!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love this blouse, it fits you very well :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you look FAB! :)
    I found you randomly! Also, I loved your 20facts about you post.

    Stay smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that shirt!!!!! TOO CUTE!

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! I especially love the blouse! Where is it from? And i'm a chunky girl and I think the tucked in look looks fab on you! It actually accentuates your curves in a GOOD way!!! Keep rocking it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ITs from the boutique that i work at! the brand is Blu Pepper! & thanks your way to sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the blouse, you look great!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: