Monday, October 22, 2012

Show & Tell



1.       Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.
In Store- Tj Maxx,  Michael Kors,  J. Crew, Target,  Forever 21, Christa landmark boutique,!
Online- hautelook, 6pm, ebay, blue door boutique oh and anything cute I find on Pinterest that has a website link!

 2. What are your "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?
Winter/Fall- A Big satchel (which is usually Michael Kors), I love skinnies/jegggins, Boots, a fun blouse and a fabulous Peacoat  but if it’s really cold you win find me in a north face. 



Summer- Im all over the board but I really like sandals, dresses and cute shorts! 



3. Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.







4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.

Lauren Conrad! I just love her to peices, She has great style and she is stunning!





Blake Lively- She is just so beautiful and she married the hottest guy ever (besides my hubby)! 



5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?
Right now since we are moving into a new place I would say home items. I love being able to have a beautiful clean home space! Who doesn't wish they could just by everything and anything for their home.  But if my place was finished I would say clothes! I know everyone thinks I have way to much clothes but I always feel like I have nothing to wear, so yes I need more! 

6. Show us your favorite accessories
My Micheal Kors Watch, I love it cause its white and goes with just about everything! 
Boots- I love boots they are cute and comfy plus they keep my feet warm!
(just ordered this particular pair)

Lastly Handbag!!!






7. Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}
A lot of people would say that I only buy designer brand clothing but let’s get something strait, that’s a lie! Yes I love me a fabulous handbag or a great pair of boots, but I can never deny target! Most of the stuff that I buy is on sale. Even if I pay 200 for it, it was probably originally 600.00. Which I think is a great deal. I don't think I have a shopping philosophy. If it’s cute and I have the money for it I buy it. But I never buy anything I can’t afford!  Plus I love a great sale! 



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

8 comments:

  1. Nice style & love the MK watch! Would you like to follow each other? Btw I'm hosting a free giveaway on my blog feel free to enter :)

    Xoxo,
    Yvette

    www.flawlessfashionistastyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tjs and target! Girl after my own heart. Those boots are gorgeous and I need a mk watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJs and Target are my two favorite places!
    Loving your style and all the pictures that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your "Show & Tell"!! I too love all those places you shop. You have a great sense of style and there's nothing like a Michael Kors bag!!! I carry mine all the time in the winter. It looks really similar to yours but in winter white. Also love LC and Blake Lively. They always look gorgeous!!!! Hope you have a great week girl!

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost got the onein white too! I love the ones that dont have the lock, i think there more sophisticated! Have you have a fabulous week also.

      XOXO

      Delete
  5. My long lost seeeester! ;) Finally I haves found you! haha I feel like we shop at the same stores! TJ Maxx and Marshalls? Those commercials are so true, once you start shopping there - you become SO spoiled paying dept prices. I am loving those boots and Blake Lively and LC are a few of my style icons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im Glad you found me! only if i had beautiful blonde hair! I totally agree i love my designers name but i really love getting a great deal on them!
      Have a great week

      Delete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: