Wednesday, December 19, 2012

That was the best cake ever!!


Hey pretties!

Just wanted to share with you a couple pictures of my work Christmas party! We had such a blast eating yummy foods, making beaded bracelets, chatting and opening presents!  Every time I spend time with these gorgeous gals I have a blast! They are so sweet and major blessings in my life.  If you haven’t already make sure to check out my jobs blog (here)! Hope you all have a fabulous day!! 

Side note: Our yummy food! Peppermint cheesecake cake, Angel dream cake, Peppermint truffles and Oatmeal bars!! The peppermint cake/cheesecake in the middle was so good heaven in your mouth and the oatmeal bars where delish i could eat them both everyday! 




Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: