Friday, April 19, 2013

Fashion Favorite's Friday Link-Up

Hey there, Happy Friday!!

Today is the first ever Fashion Favorites Friday Link up!

A link up where you share you fashion favorites of the week!

It can be anything from your favorite outfit you wore this week to a cute outfit you saw on Pinterest!
I wanted to start a link up that is easy and fun but most of all involves fashion!

I get so much fashion inspiration from other bloggers! So I see this link-up as a way to be able to inspire one another!

Here is my Fashion Favorites Friday Look!
Sorry for the "not so great" pictures I promise with time I will get better at this!!

I love mixing prints! Shanna and Emily do such a great job at this! They always inspire me to mix prints!! Here is what I put together!








e
 Earlier this week Mckenna blogged a post with multiple outfits from last spring!! I immediately fell in love with this look. I love the Scallop Top with Polka dot skinnies and sequence bag! Lets just say I'm pretty much obsessed! 



What was your Fashion Favorite for the week? Link Up and let us know!! Sorry that this is no button with grab code at the time. I had the hardest time to to figure out how to make one! I have one by next week!! Have a fabulous weekend




Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! You're a stunner! The statement necklace is perfection :) So glad you're doing this blog hop!

    xo,
    Elissa
    sparklesandprays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlll you're working that skirt! Love it on you!

    xox,cheri
    www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes and flowers! So beautiful! Ironically, I was thinking of doing a post on it! Great minds truly do think alike!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your floral and stripes outfit! Sooo springy and stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mixed print look! I'm your newest follower on gfc :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: