Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fashion Favorites Friday!

Hey there cuties!!
Sorry I have been MIA all week!
It’s been a hard and busy week for me! My grandma got in a really bad car accident and my parents’ house got broken into so it’s just been really chaotic and stressful!!

Since I haven’t posted all week I figured that I better do a quick Fashion Friday post for you guys!!
Sorry that it’s not the best post ever I hope you understand that I have just been going through a lot this week!

Also I will be out of town next week from the 29-4 so if any of you would like to guest post I would truly appreciate it!!

So without further ado her is this week’s 
Fashion Favorite Friday!






I didn't get to read many blogs this week but i saw McKenna's outfit on instagram and i knew that i would have to blog about it!!

I love her bright color blocking! she is always looking FAB! 

Now its your turn...
Link up your fashion favorites of the week and make sure to check out co-host Faith's Top pics of the week! 

Hope you all had a great week and enjoy your weekend!!



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

7 comments:

  1. Umm hello gorgeous!!!! :)
    So very sorry to hear about your grandma and parents house. Hope everyone is safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your crazy week! I hope your grandma is ok. You look so pretty with the rose necklace and stripes. Great job love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your week girl, I will keep you in my prayers!!! I love that necklace and dress, you look amazing dear. Keep us posted as to how you're doing!

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute!
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear all of that! I hope everything gets straightened out and grandma is unharmed. That dress is adorable and I love your hair straight! Where are your wedges from??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you have had such a terrible week! I hope everyone is okay! Side note is that I love your hair straight and parted that way! You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about this news, hope this week is going better for you love. Thanks so much for the post on the blog, you're the sweetest!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: