Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Hey there!!
Happy Monday!!! I had a pretty busy weekend so instead of going into details I am going to photo bomb you!! Hope you don’t mind!!!
Margarita Time! 


The Princess and i!!

My nephews 21 birthday!! They were enjoying themselves!! 

My before Church outfit!!

My After Church Outfit!! 

Happy Birthday Jr!!

Evi Loved the Puppy!! 


She was on a mission to shoot anyone who got in the way!! 



The Were having a Blast!!

Iron Man 3d was amazing!!


My two favorite bags!! 

We got this maxi dress in at the boutique this week...
and you know i bought it! It's so feminine and pretty! 

Our new spring Shower Curtain!! 
Yes we have a tiny bathroom!! 



I hope you all had a great weekend!!!




Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

5 comments:

  1. Love that dress! It's so pretty. And those polka dot pants look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pick on your maki dress doll..it looks good on you! you go girl :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great weekend and I love the maxi dress!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay those two little ones are tooo cute for words!! The puppy is adorable! Love your after church outfit because mine is the same on Sundays! Haha! Gorgeous maxi! You look amazing in it! Yum that margarita looks so refreshing and good! :) I'm so glad you had such a fun and busy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! I love everything you wore!

    That dress is perfection on you.

    We have a tiny bathroom too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: