Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 16

Hey guys!!
How have you been! Sorry I haven’t posted I always try to sit down and post but by the time I get home from work I have a trillion things to do so I always forget! I will try to be better hopefully as I get more into my second trimester now I can start feeling better! Im 16 weeks today so I am hoping that, that it true!

This week I went to go see a local chiropractor who works with pregnant women and nutritional issues! She gave me a couple of things to try that she thinks will help me and the baby T! I am always worry about the baby’s nutrition because of the fact that I am always throwing up! I want my baby to be as healthy as possible! She have me three products which are all about as natural as it gets to help me with my morning sickness and acne! I will keep you posted on how it goes.

This past week I have been noticing that my belly is getting A lot harder! And its starting to poke out! Nothing major yet you can only see it when im naked but at least I know baby is growing! We have an ultrasound next Tuesday and I can wait to see out little monkey!
\
Have any of you tried the tummy sleeves/bellybands? Even though I haven’t gained weight my pants are starting to get a little tight around the waistband. I have no need for new pants yet so I was wondering if the tummy sleeves are a good in-between stages options. If you guys have any ideas on which brands or what you guys did while pregnant let me know! I would love any tips!
Other than that I currently haven’t had any cravings or movements. But I am excited to be able to feel the baby!!
I hope you guys have a wonderful Thursday!!



Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a post! Happy 16 weeks!

    I hope the tips the chiropractor are helpful for you! Sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty small most of my pregnancy, so I got away with using a ponytail tie with my current jeans, I am assuming what you are talking about are the same type of thing. But I would totally do that for as long as possible! Now I am in the leggings only mode, denim doesn't really work for me unless I get maternity jeans and since I am only a month away now I just don't see the purpose in spending the cash! Leggings it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: