Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Wish List 13

As I blog today I am currently stuck in a snow storm, drinking some amazing hot chocolate and listening to Frank Sanatra Christmas music! As much as I love having our own place I always miss my family a little more around the holidays. Growing up Christmas was a great time of year at my house! I remember my dad blaring Frank’s music while decorating the whole house and my mom in the kitchen always baking something yummy! I hope that as I grow older and Benjamin is born we can also set our own little family traditions that make Christmas special to our home!

I don’t know about you but my husband always has a hard time shopping for me around the holidays! So this year I decided to put together easy holiday wish list and he can shop from! 

Here are some of my holiday Cravings! What are you guys asking for this Christmas!

Holiday Wish List!





Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want the Naked Palette as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your new design :) Please let me know if there is anything else you need!

    Cheers,
    Katie @ Lady Like

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! I Love to read what everyone has to say! (: